Sunday, November 9, 2008

Working Weekend

This weekend was my first working at Gordman's. It brought back all those terrible memories of working at shopko during weekends, when it was crazy busy with people everywhere. Once I got the job, I had decided that I was going to take a break from apply for jobs for awhile. I have changed my mind. I don't know how long I can take working at Gordman's. Its a nice job for a little more income, which we need. But I can't wait to get a job, that actually has something to do with my career.

I work today at 2 and I work til 10. Joe worked this morning, 7-3. That really sucks. I work completly opposite of him. At least we both have monday and tuesday off to spend with each other. I am glad that I told them I could not work mondays or tuesdays. I don't think I would make it through knowing that I would be working and Joe wouldn't, and we wouldn't have anytime to spend together.

No comments: