The last week or so has been full of a lot of changes in our lives. A week ago Friday, Joe and I went to look at some cars over in New Ulm. Well, we found one we really liked, and I wanted to get it right away. We have been talking for awhile about getting another car. We only have one car between the two of us, and when I get a job we will need two. Also, the one car we have, isn't the most reliable thing in the world, so we talked about getting a better car.
We discussed the car, and I had a few interviews the week before, and was pretty confident I would be getting one of the jobs. I would find out on Monday if I got the job. So Joe and I decided to wait the weekend, and if I heard on Monday that I got the job, we would go over and get the car too.
On Monday, I got the call that I got a job at Gordman's! That afternoon Joe and I drove over and got the car too! So within a week, I had a job, and we got another car! So many changes!
Life is starting to get pretty busy. With me working days and Joe working nights we don't get to see each other as often as we like. But Joe has Monday's and Tuesday's off, and I told Gordman's that I couldn't work Monday's or Tuesday's either, so at least we have two day's together!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment