Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black Friday and beyond...

My Thanksgiving with family was great! I wish I could have stayed home longer. I also survived my first hosting of a holiday! Wasn't to hard since I didn't have to make any of the hard food. I had to come back to Mankato on thanksgiving night because I worked at 6 am the next day! I also worked all weekend, which was so fun! It wasn't to bad. The only thing that bothered me was that Joe and I worked opposite shifts the whole weekend, and I got home on Thrusday night, but didn't "see" Joe until tonight (sunday). Of course I saw him when he or I got home from work, for a quick goodnight, have a good day tomorrow, and then off to sleep!

I am excited for the next two days off. I hope to put up the rest of my Christmas decorations! I already have the tree up!

No comments: