Yesterday and today Joe took me shopping for my birthday. He has been saving money for the past couple of months and took me on a shopping spree for my birthday this year! It was so much fun. I got to pick out so many things, and the best part was I was shopping, and the whole day was about me! Joe was such a good sport, and always wanted to make sure I was having fun, and getting things I wanted.
On Monday, we left in the morning, (not to early, I still wanted to sleep in) drove up to the Medford Outlet Mall, its called something different now, but I don't know what it is. Stopped there, because Joe likes to go to the Nike Store. Then we continued on our way to the cities. The first stop was Ikea. I was really excited when we got there. We walked around the whole store, and went downstairs to start the real shopping! I ended up getting some place mats, and big mirror, and some candles! Now, we were off to the mega mall.
We decided to eat right away because we were meeting my parents for supper, and didn't want to not be hungry when we ate with them. We chose to eat at Bubba gump place in the mall, we had both never ate there. It was good, I had shrimp, Joe had a steak sandwich. I probably won't chose to eat there again, but it wasn't bad.
After lunch more shopping! We stopped at a decoration store. Here I got four little snowman candle holders! One of my favorite gifts that I got. After that we decided to leave the mall, and head to the one in Burnsville. It was getting a little late, and I still had shopping to do! When we got the mall in Burnsville I was wearing down, A LOT! We didn't get anything at the mall, but then we went to target! I had seen a CD at the one in Mankato that I wanted and of course this target didn't have it. I got a shelve at target and we found a birthday present for my sister! YAY!
After that we went home, it was getting late and we still needed to meet my parents! Today we went to Kohls, where I got a purse, and some coasters. We went to target in mankato so I could get my CD!
It was so much fun shopping, I got so much stuff, and It was just an awesome day with my husband!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment