Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!

I am so excited for Thanksgiving! Its my favorite Holiday! You get all the good food, without all the greedy kids wanting all their presents! Also my birthday is the day before thanksgiving! I hope I don't have to work. I took it off, and will find out tomorrow if I have to work or not!

Joe has to work on Thanksgiving. It doesn't bother him, but I wish he could come home with me, and have a good meal! His parents and sisters are coming up the Tuesday before to have Thanksgiving with Joe! So I guess it is kind of my first time hosting a get together! Even though I don't have to make the Turkey, which I am very thankful for, I still have to clean and make a salad! If I can just get through this week of work, thanksgiving will be here!

No comments: