Friday, November 13, 2009

Long time, No Post.

So I am not a good blogger, but I never thought I would be. A lot of changes in Joe and my life. I got a new job in April at Verizon Wireless as a tech support rep. I hate it. I pretend to like it, and I actually like every single part of the job, except the actual job. Oh well. Joe keeps telling me that I will never like any job that I have and I will always hate my job. Don't know if I believe him, but whatever, I just need to have children so I can just stay at home with them. Ha Like that will ever happen. Oh well.

We also bought a house in July. I love our house, its old and filled with character, and I can't wait to start fixing little things here and there, and making it our own. It will probably take us like 50 years, but hopefully we will get there.

We also got a dog, his name is Abner. He is a terror. I enjoy him when I am home alone, that way I have some company, but man does he need lots of attention. Sometimes I think he is worse than an infant, getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, whining, waking me up. Then I look at his little face and forget all of that.

I am super excited for the holidays. I love this time of year. However, because of my job (we are open holidays and I will have to work) this year is going to be depressing. I will miss Christmas eve at my grandmas for the first time since I was born. I get mad just thinking about it. Life goes on I guess. Bah hum bug.

No comments: