Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Worst Week Ever!

And the hits just keep on coming! Seriously, I hate hate hate cars! I'm seriously considering selling the cars, and getting a bus pass. Ok, not really, but right now it sounds good. I think everything that could have gone wrong with the cars, has gone wrong in the last seven days!

We had to repair my car. A lot more then we EVER wanted to put into it. But cheaper then a new one! Our new car got repaired from the hit and run in the parking lot before christmas, and we noticed one of the tires leaking air, well we took it in figuring it would just be a patch. Turns out need new tires! grrr. Oh and the cherry on top! Our new car has rust, NEW car, RUST! Seriously, I hope that nothing else goes wrong for a LONG LONG LONG time!

End vent!

No comments: