Monday, November 8, 2010

Shutterfly

Christmas is coming quickly! I can't wait to create my Christmas cards this year with Shutterfly. I haven't created cards with Shutterfly before and I am excited to make them this year. I had a chance to look through the cards the other day on there website and they have so many different ones its going to be hard to choose. You can see the holiday cards here. It is going to be hard for me to pick only a few pictures to put on the card. When you just had your first baby, you have so many pictures to choose from, and its going to be hard to narrow it down.



I have used shutterfly before to make a few photo books and I can not complain about the photo books. I love the ones that I had made. I also wanted to make some sort of baby announcement, but never got around to it. But you can check out their baby invitations here.



We also made a calender once to tell our families that we were expecting a baby. You can check out their calenders here.



Christmas will be here before I know it, and I haven't even started my shopping I should probably get my Christmas cards made first, before I forget about them.

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards!!!! Just go here.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: