I was a little off with my prediction of Gordmans being open when I said they would. Their grand re-opening is set for April 24th. They have started calling people in, and we are packing up the clearence, and putting empty racks on palets, and putting them in storage. We are trying to clean out the store so they can prepare for the carpet that will be coming soon. Its a big mess!
On a different note, I have had some interviews, I try and not get to excited about job interviews, because I am usually disappointed. Hopefully something will work out.
Joe and I decided finally to sign the lease to live here for another year. It makes me sad and happy at the same time. Its nice to know where you will be and not have to worry about not having a place to live. But on the other hand, I don't want to live here anymore, I want to be in my own house, and not have noisey neighbors, and be able to do what I want with rooms! We looked at other places to rent but decided that it wasn't worth our time and energy to move to another apartment because we will just be moving again next August, and I am sure this time! I will not stay here for another YEAR! Plus the other places we looked at where not as nice as here! A couple of the places I was actually scared when walking through it!
Thats really all that is new with us!
Thanks for reading!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment