Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day From Work.

On saturday, I got a call at 7am in the morning, it was work. A water pipe had burst and they were not going to open on Saturday. They were going to try and be open on Sunday though. I got another call Saturday night, they weren't going to be open til Tuesday, and they were only hoping to open Tuesday. Well it's Tuesday, and they are still not open! I drove by there today and it looks like hopefully tomorrow will be the day, but who knows! I don't have to work until Thursday, and I'm sure they will be open by then!

Things around here are pretty much the same, going to work and coming home. Well for Joe anyway. We are searching for somewhere else to live next year, but aren't finding much. All the places we call don't answer and they don't call us back either! Its frusterating when they don't call you back! We will probably end up living here for another year, but aren't looking forward to it. Lots of partying college students! It gets pretty loud here sometimes, but for the last couple of weeks they have been pretty quiet!

No comments: