Christmas has already come and gone! I can't believe how fast it came and went. I was fortunate to get Christmas Eve off, and was able to go home on Monday, and stay until Christmas. Joe also got Christmas Eve off, so we at least got to spend one day together. On Christmas Eve, we went to my grandma and grandpas house. We have done that ever since I was born. We always go over to their house after church, and open gifts, and stockings, and eat chilli. On Christmas day, we went to my aunt and uncles house! We just eat on Christmas day, we don't exchange gifts! I am thankful for that, we have enough gifts to buy! Its nice to just be able to sit and chat with family!
After Sunday, I won't be working for about a week! I am so pumped. On New Year's Eve we are going down to Fairmont, and staying at my house. On New Years Day its my grandpa's birthday. My family is hosting his birthday party this year! After his party is over, Joe and I will be heading down to his sisters wedding! It has been a busy week, and the next one looks like its going to be just as busy!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment